Acne and its Treatment
Acne is a skin condition where the hair follicles become plugged with oil and dead skin. Mostly affects areas of skin with a large number of oil glands like face, chest, shoulders and back. Acne might result in anxiety, reduced self-esteem and depression too. Get the right tips with one of the Best Homoeopathic Doctor in Gurgaon.
Types of Acne:
Whiteheads- These are very small in shape and remain under the skin
Blackheads- They are visible over your skin and are black in colour shining above your skin
Papules- These are hard, clogged pores that are tender to the touch and the skin around them is pinkish.
Pustules- These are papules filled with pus. Are usually painful, with yellow or white head top. Nodules- Nodules occur when clogged, swollen pores endure further irritation and grow larger. Unlike pustules and papules, nodules are deeper underneath the skin.
Cyst- Cysts can develop when pores are clogged by a combination of bacteria, sebum, and dead skin cells.
Are you suffering from Acne which are not leaving your skin and have become a part and parcel of your skin? There can be multiple causes of Acne, like Genetic factors, Hormonal imbalance, PCOS, Increased production of sebum, Infection by bacterium ‘Cutibacterium Acnes’, Dietary factors, and most importantly Stress. And to get rid of them, one needs to get to causative factors first. Homoeopathic treatment helps you to get rid of the cause of the disorder.
How can you derive benefits from the treatment?
It can control the tendency to have acne.
Helps maintain an equilibrium in the oil secretions.
Helps address the underlying hormonal disturbances like PCOS which are responsible for causing acne.
Also reduces excessive oils from the skin.
Prevents and cures post acne scarring.
Do’s and Don’t’s
- Eat foods that are rich in antioxidants.
- Stay hydrated. Eat healthy.
- Sweat out. Get rid of the toxins in your body.
- Meditate. It relieves stress and anxiety, which acts as a trigger in development of acne.
- Maintain personal hygiene to avoid pustules.
- Sleep properly, quantitatively and qualitatively.
- Never pop/scratch the acne with finger or sharp objects.
- Don’t apply medicated ointments etc, it only suppresses them.
- Don’t take random medications on your own.
- Avoid chemicalised facewashes and makeup products as much as one can.
Please note that every person is given a different individual Homoeopathy remedy as Homoeopathy is all about following the rule of Individualisation. Do not take anything without consulting a doctor.